Vinitaly is an International Wine and Spirits Exhibition that has been held at the Verona Fair since 1967. It covers an area of over 95,000 square meters and sees the participation of 4,000 exhibitors each year. During the days of the fair Verona is “invaded” by more than 150,000 visitors! The address of the fair is: Viale del Lavoro, 8, 37135 Verona VR. It is easily accessible from the nearby Verona Sud freeway exit and from the Porta Nuova train station and there are several parking lots available:
- Multi-level parking, in Viale dell’Industria, which can hold 2,000 cars
- Re Teodorico Parking, also in Viale dell’Industria, with a capacity of 1,400 places
- the new Parking P3 (at the former Fruit and Vegetable Market) in Viale del Lavoro, which can accommodate 2,000 vehicles
Vinitaly – Verona
The fair wellcome producers, importers, distributors, restaurateurs, journalists and wine lovers!
There are different theme based are:
- Vinitaly Bio: Exhibition dedicated to certified organic wine made in Italy and abroad. Hall F;
- International Wine Hall: Hall dedicated to international wine production. Hall I
- Vinitaly Tasting: The DoctorWine Selection tasting event in Hall 10;
- Vinitaly Design: Accessories and furnishings for restaurants and expert wine-tasting. Hall H;
- Micro Mega Wines: Micro Size, Mega Quality the new Vinitaly event. Hall F;
- Enolitech: International Exhibition dedicated to the entire technological supply chain applied to wine-growing, olive growing and beverages. Hall F;
- Vinitaly and the City, this is Vinitaly’s “fuori salone”: four days of tastings, meetings and events in the heart of Verona. From April 8 to 11 with live concerts, talks and meetings, food area and sustainable wine!
The conference program also addresses the main issues related to supply and demand of the wine market, here Vinitaly official website.
The international exhibition of wines and distillates (54th EDITION) will take place from April 10 to 13, 2022.
Our winery does not participate Vinitaly: we are 20 minutes away from the fair and we prefer to welcome you in our winery to show you the vineyards and taste the wines directly where they are produced! We will be open every day of Vinitaly, book your tasting in our winery!