Vinitaly 2024: The Complete Guide for Wine Enthusiasts
If you are a wine enthusiast or work in the wine industry, you cannot miss Vinitaly 2024, the annual event that celebrates the best of Italian and international wine. In this article, we will provide you with a comprehensive guide to Vinitaly 2024, giving you all the essential information you need to plan your visit.
What is Vinitaly?
Vinitaly is an international wine and spirits exhibition that has been held at the Verona Fair since 1967. It provides a unique platform for wine producers, distributors, industry experts and wine enthusiasts from around the world. The event is an extraordinary opportunity to explore a wide range of wines, discover new producers and participate in tastings led by industry experts.
Where does it take place?
Vinitaly 2024 will take place at Veronafiere in Viale del Lavoro, 8, a modern and well-equipped facility located in Verona, Italy. The location is easily accessible for both local and international participants, making the fair a global meeting point for wine lovers. It is easily accessible from both the nearby Verona Sud highway exit and the Porta Nuova train station, and there are several parking lots available:
the Parcheggio Multipiano, on Viale dell’Industria, which can hold 2,000 cars
the Parcheggio Re Teodorico, also on Viale dell’Industria, with a capacity of 1,400 spaces
the new P3 Parking Facility (at the former Fruit and Vegetable Market) on Labor Avenue, which can hold 2,000 vehicles
Valpolicella is located just a few kilometers from the Fair.
Dates and Times
The official dates for Vinitaly 2024 are April 14-17, 2024, so mark your calendar and get ready for an unforgettable experience. Opening hours will vary from2 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Prices and Ways to Purchase Tickets
To attend Vinitaly 2024, you must purchase a ticket, the price of which varies depending on the type of access you choose. Tickets can be purchased online at the event’s official website or at authorized outlets. Be sure to check available options and purchase your tickets in advance to ensure your attendance. In addition, the conference program addresses key issues related to supply and demand in the wine market. Running concurrently with the event are:
- Vinitaly Bio: Exhibition dedicated to certified organic wine produced in Italy and abroad. Hall F;
- International Wines: Area dedicated to international production. Hall I;
- Vinitaly Tasting: The DoctorWine Selection event-tasting in Hall 10;
- Vinitaly Design: Accessories and complements for catering and sommellerie. Hall H;
- Micro Mega Wines: Micro Size, Mega Quality. Discover Vinitaly’s new initiative. Hall F
- Enolitech: International exhibition dedicated to the entire technological chain applied to viticulture, olive growing and beverage. Hall F;
- Vinitaly and the city: this an event for winelovers in the city center (non in the fair). There will be different stand where it will be possible to taste wines and local food! It will be from the 12 to the 14 of April.
Here Vinitaly official site.
What to Expect from Vinitaly 2024?
Vinitaly offers a wide range of activities and events, including:
- Guided Tastings: Led by industry experts, tastings offer the opportunity to explore a variety of wines from different wine regions.
- Meet the Producers: Meet producers directly, learn the stories behind each bottle and discover the latest trends in the wine world.
- Side Events: Vinitaly is also enhanced by seminars, lectures and special presentations, providing a complete experience for attendees.
Vinitaly 2024 promises to be an extraordinary experience for all wine lovers, from novices to industry experts. Plan your visit in advance, be sure to explore all the opportunities offered by the event and get ready to discover the best of the wine world. Don’t miss the opportunity to experience Vinitaly 2024, an unforgettable immersion into the wonderful world of wine. Our winery does not participate in Vinitaly: we are 20 minutes away from the fair and we prefer to welcome you to our winery to show you the vineyards and taste the wines directly where they are produced. Especially the Amarone, did you know that it was born by mistake? We will be open every day of Vinitaly, book your winery tasting!