Next April 24th will take place the first edition of DiVin Negrar Valpolicella, an event promoted by Gruppo La Vigna, a non-profit charity. DiVin Negrar is an itinerant tasting with six stops in the most characteristic vineyards of the valley.
It is a unique experience that will take you to the six most evocative places of the valley, symbol of Valpolicella Classica, accompanied by its most famous wines: Amarone, Recioto, Ripasso, Superiore and Classico.
In each stop you will be able to taste the wines of more than 30 wineries of the valley combined with cold cuts and cheeses from the nearby Lessinia. Our expert sommeliers will guide you through the tasting process.
Here are the stops:
- Santa Maria in the southern part of the classic Valpolicella, near the Adige river and Verona
- Moron, a hilly area near the city of Verona
- Jago, a panoramic area surrounded by vineyards
- Torbe, stage north of the village
- Villa, near the archaeological site the Roman villa of Negrar and the winery of the Vogadori brothers
- San Peretto, valley in the valley every day greets the sun for Negrar people.
The tasting card has 24 tasting grapes with which you can taste
Valpolicella classico with 1 tasting grape
Superiore or Ripasso with 2 tasting grapes
Amarone or Recioto with 3 tasting grapes
- The event will take place on Sunday, April 24, 2022 in Negrar di Valpolicella. The meeting point will be in via Francia, 5;
- You can arrive at any time between 9.30 am and 5 pm, park in the convenient parking lot and use the shuttles (every 15 minutes) to move between the six stops in the area;
- At the departure will be given the tasting kit with pocket, glass, tasting card and map of the itinerary;
- The cost is 60 euros and you can buy tickets on the official Divin Negrar website; places are limited!
During the day our winery will be open with guided tours and tastings (better to book to be sure of availability, just send an email to email@example.com)